HoofBid Standardbred Horse Sales announces new features for horsemen to buy and sell their horses with improved confidence and more flexibility.
In our quest for continuing to have the best technology in the industry, the best user experience, and cybersecurity HoofBid announces new requirements for all bidders.
HoofBid will now require all bidders to be “verified” account holders.
To be “Verified”, account holders will need to have the following information submitted in the app.
- Email Address
- Call Phone Number
- Full Address
- Valid Credit Card on file
- Valid USTA/Standardbred Canada Membership Number (optional)
Auctions will now be available 7 days a week
- Evening auctions will be available on Sunday and Wednesday Nights beginning at 7pm eastern time.
- Daytime auctions will be available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 12noon eastern time.
- Once an auction is active in the app, sellers will have the option to add their horse to an auction – horses will be taken in the order submitted.
- Once a seller has submitted his entry in theapp, the seller will be able to select one of the day of the week for their auction to run.
Optional Live Phone Help
For those horsemen who wish to sell but don’t have a computer or the ability to navigate the app, you can call Lenny at 847-626-8689 or you can always email him at firstname.lastname@example.org