Princeton Farms and Hoofbid Yearling Sale – Further information
Princeton Farms and the Hoofbid Yearling Sale would like to provide further information to any parties interested in viewing and/or buying a yearling from the Princeton Farms consignment.
Princeton Farms would like to continue to encourage trainers and owners to come to the farm to view and inspect yearlings. Inspection appointments are available up to, and including, the day of the sale on October 16, 2020.
Princeton Farms understands that the COVID-19 pandemic has presented some difficult and unique challenges for everyone involved in the horse racing industry, and Princeton is very excited that all yearling sales will be in Canadian dollars. Come and see Princeton’s high quality yearling lineup for yourself.
If you plan to view Princeton yearlings, please make note of the following requirements.
- Princeton welcome buyers to place bids while on-site on October 16, but please ensure you have downloaded and installed the Hoofbid app prior to attending.
- Users must provide their USTA or Standardbred Canada membership number, address and have a valid credit card on file prior to bidding in the sale.
- Bidding is only available on the Hoofbid app.
- All viewings are appointment only. Please remember to call or text (226-938-1123) or book ahead via this link.
- Social distancing protocols will be enforced, and visitors must keep a distance of six feet between one another.
- Masks are required when on-site.